Become An Axle Release Dealer
This exciting new technology is the first quick release adapter for bicycles with solid, threaded axles. It is the only device of its kind to convert ebikes, internally-geared hubs, fixies, cruisers, comfort, BMX, and department store bicycles to have a quick release option for transport or on road repairs.
How many of your customers struggle in your parking lot to squeeze their fully-assembled bikes into their trunks? As you complete their bike service, how much can you get them to spend on accessory impulse purchases? Perhaps a patch kit, a pump, and now the Axle Release!
- Add convenience when removing wheels for transport in trunks or rack systems
- Repair flat tires or mechanical breakdowns on the go without the use of tools
- A safer quick release (Independent cams on each side of the hub!)
Who Will Buy The Axle Release?
- Serious bikers that are looking for an easier way to transport or service their children's bicycles.
- Casual riders who don't want to carry a wrench while riding in order to fix a flat tire.
- Fixies, ebikes, Internally-geared hubs, cruisers, BMX, etc.
IBD Added Revenue:
- Attached sales from bicycles being serviced
- Added accessory with new bicycle sales
- IBDs will be featured on the Axle Release website
Interested consumers from all sales channels will be directed to your shop for all adjustments and service. Common adjustments will include exchanging axle nuts and spacers. This will be a great opportunity for you to build relationships and create a repeat customer.
The Axle Release is a great accessory for cruisers, BMX, fixies, youth bikes, and any other style of bike with a solid threaded axle!
CLICK HERE to become an Axle Release dealer.
For more information about the Axle Release Dealer program, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.